- The two-time loser, known only as “Jordan,” was bitten Tuesday while sitting on a port-a-potty at a worksite in Sydney, according to the BBC.
- It marked the first time he had used a portable toilet since April 27 when he was ― yes, you guessed it! ― bitten on his penis by a poisonous spider.
- “I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time,” Jordan told the BBC. “I was like ‘I can’t believe it’s happened again.’ I looked down and I’ve seen a few little legs come from around the rim.”-HuffingtonPost
This is so Australian right? Like people in America get their penis bitten all the time by like animals and people but to get it bitten twice means you’re either in Florida or Australia. After reading this, I feel like spiders are everywhere and there is nothing we can do about it especially if you believe the story that you swallow like 9 spiders a year while you sleep too. As for the dick eating spider thing what is the right play for this guy? If I am him, I wait it out and stop peeing for awhile take a break and get mentally right, just go get a catheter and then you can get workers comp and not have to work for awhile. Kinda like when a QB throws like 10 picks in 3 games and he just needs a mental break and thats all. Do you think In Sydney they even care about injuries? Like I feel like in Australia if I was shot and bleeding out some guy with a shaved head would be like “Ok Mate Don’t Be A Wallaby, Suck It Up & Drink A Foster’s”.